I’ll be doing a writer’s workshop & book signing on Saturday, 4th August, 2018 at Proserpine Library, Queensland.
It will run from 9:30am – 11:30am.
There are 15 spots available, so if interested, please call 4945 0275 to confirm your spot.
The workshop will go for 45 – 60 minutes. I’ll be covering:
- How to get started writing a book
- The three most critical aspects to any fiction novel
- How to overcome writing blocks
- A brief comparison of self-publishing and traditional publishing
- Plus, a Q&A for all your burning questions 😉